telephony & uc
skype for business
Pygmalion can help your organisation to improve collaboration, productivity and business processes through the adoption of Unified Communications with Microsoft technology. We have a suite of services and software to support you at every step of your journey to UC, from business case justification, design and planning, to implementation, adoption, managed support and development.
Skype for Business replaces Microsoft Lync, bringing a new feature set and enterprise-grade security, compliance and control to IT. It enables people to search for and connect with anyone in the Skype network inside or outside their organisation. Skype for Business is built right into Office, so features like presence, IM, voice and video calls, and online meetings are an integrated part of the Office experience. If you’re coming to Skype for Business from Lync, you’ll recognise all of the features you already use but in a fresh new interface with simplified controls and some great new additions.
- Skype for Business enables flexible working – allowing you to work anywhere with an internet connection.
- Say goodbye to ISDN rental / PBX Maintenance contracts.
- Complete PBX Replacement – make and receive calls to the traditional telephone (PSTN) network.
- Ethernet headset support (approved only).
- Call queuing and routing (response groups).
- All you need to use our Hosted Skype for Business Enterprise service is an Internet connection.
- Easily add or remove users as you need – Monthly price per user "pay as you go" service.
- Business Requirements
- Security Functional Requirements
- Architecture, System Design and Specification
- Solution Implementation and Operating Costs
- Master Project Plan & Schedule
- Proof of Concept, Pilot and Testing
- Production Implementation
- Best Practices and Operating Procedures
- Transitioning Operations & Support