software assurance benefits
Microsoft software assurance
Pygmalion provides in-depth planning assistance to help you plan your deployment, whether on-premises or in the cloud. We can advise on efficient deployments through collaborative planning built on best practices.
Our class-based and online courses are designed to help you realise the return on your investment by providing the targeted information you need for effective and efficient deployment, management, and support of new Microsoft technologies.
Microsoft Software Assurance is a Microsoft maintenance program aimed at business users who use Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and other server and desktop applications. The core premise behind SA is to give users the ability to spread payments over several years while offering "free" upgrades to newer versions during that time period.
Your organisation thrives on successful employees, efficient process, and the right technology. Software Assurance promotes all three with training that helps you empower employees, design process, and plan your IT deployments.
You make significant investments in IT, and Software Assurance from Microsoft helps you take the fullest advantage of the value your investments can bring. Save time and money with the right tools, training, and support to help empower your people, optimise your technology, and unlock the full potential of your investments in Microsoft technologies. Software Assurance helps you with the following:
- Reduce software and services costs with rights to new software releases and cost-efficient upgrades.
- Use consulting services to plan new, on-premises and cloud-based deployments.
- Improve operational efficiency through access to unique technologies and licensing rights. Increase overall user productivity with instructor-led technical training and online end-user training.
- Maintain an available and responsive IT infrastructure with around-the-clock support.
- Business Requirements
- Security Functional Requirements
- Architecture, System Design and Specification
- Solution Implementation and Operating Costs
- Master Project Plan & Schedule
- Proof of Concept, Pilot and Testing
- Production Implementation
- Best Practices and Operating Procedures
- Transitioning Operations & Support