identity management & sso
Pygmalion can deploy SSO solutions that enable your workforce to sign-in and access apps using their existing network credentials from anywhere in the world whether on PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Single sign-on allows users to access apps on their handhelds, in the cloud, and behind your firewall — and they’re able to do it from multiple locations using multiple devices.
- Provide secure behind-the-firewall access, without a VPN. No hardware to install or maintain, no firewall rules to change an no new infrastructure.
- Improve security by eliminating the use of easy-to-remember, reused and/or improperly stored passwords.
- Reduce help desk volume from forgotten passwords and device enrollment with user self-service.
- Simplify app access by providing single sign-on across all apps.
- Get one-click access to all apps, without the integration hassles.
- Reduce end-user frustration, and boost IT satisfaction.
- Business Requirements
- Security Functional Requirements
- Architecture, System Design and Specification
- Solution Implementation and Operating Costs
- Master Project Plan & Schedule
- Proof of Concept, Pilot and Testing
- Production Implementation
- Best Practices and Operating Procedures
- Transitioning Operations & Support