crown commercial service supplier
At Pygmalion, we can offer an optimised cloud procurement solution. We provide accredited cloud technology, along with specialist cloud support services to help you create a cloud strategy, manage the culture change required for cloud-based solutions, including the integration, deployment and support.
Our Government solutions are developed with the specific needs of both central and local government in mind. They are secure and compliant, delivering UK-based and UK-supported on-demand cloud services which fully meet government security requirements.
The G-Cloud framework supports the Government’s policy to centrally manage the procurement of common goods and services through an integrated commercial function at the heart of government. It can be used by organisations across the UK public sector including central government, local government, health, education, devolved administrations, emergency services, defence and not-for-profit organisations.
Crown commercial service
The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) works with both departments and organisations across the whole of the public sector to ensure maximum value is extracted from every commercial relationship and improve the quality of service delivery. The CCS goal is to become the "go-to" place for expert commercial and procurement services.
Buying through the Digital Marketplace has many benefits:
- Quick to buy/deploy than if you had to do your own procurement/due diligence
- Transparency of providers and services
- Significant savings – elastic pay as you go
- Agile and responsive – reduced deployment time with the ability to meet changing user needs
- Buyers are finding value in the fact they can deploy, use and roll out in quick timescales
If you would like more information on our G-Cloud services, please contact us.
- Business Requirements
- Security Functional Requirements
- Architecture, System Design and Specification
- Solution Implementation and Operating Costs
- Master Project Plan & Schedule
- Proof of Concept, Pilot and Testing
- Production Implementation
- Best Practices and Operating Procedures
- Transitioning Operations & Support